Millions of fans admire the Social media sensation. In her social media posts, she often posts sizzling images. Bunnie XO, aka Bunnie DeFord, has been establishing herself in the entertainment industry for many years.
She is well-known as a model, musician, and social media influencer from the United States. Mostly known for being the wife of Jelly Roll, a 36-year-old rapper. The dream of Bunnie’s life is to have a radio show one day. Fans want to learn so much about her life. Let’s start with Jelly Roll.
Who is Jelly Roll?
He gained popularity and reached the public eye with his popular rap songs and albums. Beautiful Disaster, No Filter, Year-round, and Goodnight Nashville are some of his most popular rap albums.
Another reason for his popularity is that Waffle House sued him. Waffle House sued him for using Waffle House’s corporate trademark in his rap song “Whiskey, Weed, and Waffle House.”
That was back in 2013, and now he’s back in the race. But this time, Jelly Roll’s Wife is trending worldwide. Her popularity stems from her most recent YouTube video detailing her plastic surgery experience.
Early Life of the Glamorous Model
Bunnie faced a lot of struggles in her early days. Her early life trajectory was something like this.
- She was born on 22 January 1980, in Houston, Texas, at Jefferson Davis Hospital.
- Bunnie Xo father was a musician, while her mother was a stripper. Her mom ran away when Bunnie was three months old. So, her father took care of her during her early years and she is famous on Dumb blonde podcast.
- When Jelly Roll’s wife turned five, her father met Michelle, and the couple married. She was not pleased to have a stepmother and disliked her.
- Bunnie’s family relocated to Las Vegas when she was five due to her father’s business.
- She left home at 14 due to her strict parents and never returned.
Bunnie Xo’s Biography and Profile Summary
|Real Name||Bunnie DeFord|
|Birth Date||22 January 1980 (42 Years as of 2022)|
|Birth Place||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Age||42 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Children||Baille and Noah|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Believe Me – Looks Don’t lie
Jelly Roll’s Wife have fit body and way of life inspire thousands of admirers to strive for more.
- Her actual height is 5’9″. In addition to her tall stature, she has exotic blonde hair, a tattooed body, and a stellar figure.
- On the other hand, her husband, Jelly Roll, is only 5’7′′ tall. The couple is busting many stereotypes through their priorities and togetherness.
Education of the Mesmerizing Model
- Jelly roll and Bunnie Xo attended Fay Galloway High School for a year before enrolling in Walter V Long Elementary School.
- She then transferred to John C Fremont Junior High School for about a month before being expelled due to fighting. Later on, she went on to obtain her GED.
- Jelly Roll’s Wife always wanted to be a model, so she pursued a professional modeling career just like Brooke Daniels and Utahjaz.
Career and Popularity over Social Media
- To begin with, Bunnie Xo launched her career by creating a YouTube channel. She has a popular show on her YouTube channel called “Dumb Blonde Podcast,” with more than 100,000 views.
- Her YouTube channel features shows like WhoreLympics, Popaganda, Meet the Defords, and other intriguing and fun-to-watch videos in dumb blonde seasons.
- The 42-year-old Bunnie Xo is the sole host of her show, in which she delves into the pasts of her guests, sheds light on current issues, and even has her guests participate in bizarre games.
- Jelly roll’s wife “Bunnie Xo” has appeared in numerous music videos, in magazines, and on Playboy TV as a model. It was her dream since she was a little girl.
- In 2020, the model earned £81k in the first month posting sizzling hot snaps on her onlyfans account.
Insights into her shows and Podcasts
- According to Dumb Blonde Podcast insider sources, Bunnie Xo interviews various well-known TikTok stars and sensational/controversial online users to present their life stories and circumstances to fans.
- Shockingly, Bunnie DeFord is considerably more popular than her American rapper husband, Jelly Roll.
- Her podcast and interviews are enjoyable to watch.
- She appeared in many music videos as an exotic model, such as Viking Barbie — Bury Yourself and Shimmi Down My Chimney.
- Jelly Roll is a star and his wife Bunnie Xo, as of now, has 123K Subscribers on youtube.
- According to some sources, her net worth is estimated to be approximately $2 million.
How did she meet Jelly Roll?
- The couple met for the first time in Las Vegas, where Jelly Roll was on tour. For the lovely couple, it was love at first sight.
- After a few meetings, the couple began dating, and their lovely relationship eventually led to marriage.
- They’ve enjoyed each other’s company ever since and even bought a house together. Jelly Roll was living out of his van at the time, touring to make ends meet, and is grateful that she accepted him.
The age difference between Jelly Roll and Bunnie Xo
Jelly Roll was born on December 4, 1986, and is 36 years old. Jelly Roll’s Wife, “Bunnie Xo” on the other hand, was born in the 1980s. She is 42 years old. The couple accepts their 7-year age difference, and they appear to adore each other so much.
Anniversary Celebrations of the Couple
A heartfelt message was shared between Jelly Roll and his wife Bunnie Xo to celebrate their six-year anniversary on Wednesday (Aug. 31, 2022). Afterward, the host of the podcast shared some more information.
As he recalled getting married to his wife in Las Vegas drunk, the “Son of a Sinner” singer shared two photos of them together.
“Thank you for standing by me when the monsters attacked and fighting the demons with me,” he says.
Does the Popular Couple have kids?
The couple has one son and one daughter. Their daughter’s name is Bailee Ann DeFord, and the boy’s name is Noah.
They care a lot about her daughter’s life and boy’s career even in their childhood.
In the present scenario, it is evident that Bailee, inheriting her father’s musical inclination, actively engages in the realm of music. This assertion finds support in the witnessed occurrence wherein Bailee and her father jointly graced the stage in October of the year 2022, specifically in Houston. During this musical presentation, they collaboratively performed a duet titled “Tears Could Talk.” Notably, Jelly, her father, took a deliberate step towards ceding the center stage to Bailee.
Thereby affording her the spotlight while he gracefully transitioned to a lateral position on the stage. This incident underscores Bailee’s burgeoning musical talents and her embrace of a musical trajectory akin to her father’s.
Past Relationships of Bunnie Xo
Jelly Roll is not Bunny’s first husband; he is number three. Her first marriage lasted only six months, and her second marriage lasted about five years. She was bored and tired of caring for her second husband, ultimately separating them.
Follow Her on Social Media
You can follow this internet sensation at the following social media handles. Moreover, you can also follow her on her podcast website “dumbblondepodcast.com” for shopping fashionable merchandise and buying exclusive deals.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/omgitsbunnie
Jelly Roll’s wife appears to have an exciting life and an excellent life partner. Both Jelly Roll and his wife Bunnie Xo are successful and have large fan bases. The couple has been enjoying a happy life together since their marriage. The couple has accomplished much in life, with some sizzle and controversy. They have and will continue to inspire their fans.