Dhruv Rathee (born October 8, 1994) is an Indian YouTuber who makes videos on the environment, personal finance, economics, society, history, and current politics, among other topics. He is well-known in India for his liberal political views, making him famous and divisive. He also hosts Netflix India’s Decode with Dhruv and often uploads vlogs for Deutsche Welle’s DW Travel. So, let’s start with this fantastic article on the Biography of Dhruv Rathee: Age, Education, Marriage, Wife.
Dhruv Rathee: Early Life and Education
On October 8, 1994, he was born in Haryana to a Hindu Jat family. Despite his claim to be a Hindu atheist, he is firmly entrenched in Hinduism. He was born and raised in Haryana, and Haryanvi is his mother language. He received a bachelor’s and master’s degree in mechanical engineering at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany, emphasizing renewable energy. He has a profound interest and expertise in political science, political philosophy, economics, and his formal schooling.
Dhruv Rathee: Career
Dhruv is a Hindu Jat who was born into a Hindu Jat household. Even though he proclaims himself an agnostic Hindu, he has profound Hindu origins. Haryanvi, the language of his childhood, is what he believes to be his native tongue.
At the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) in Germany, I earned a bachelor’s and master’s degree in mechanical engineering focused on renewable energy. In addition to his official education, he has studied political science, political philosophy, and economics, to name a few.
He hosts numerous additional podcasts, including DW Travel. He Decodes with Dhruv, in addition to his work with Deutsche Welle and Netflix India’s Decode with Dhruv and Maha Bharat with Durga Rathee.
Dhruv Rathee: Net worth
Dhruv Rathee’s official net worth is unknown, however, based on his earnings, we may estimate his net worth to be approximately $4 million, and Dhruv Rathee’s net worth in Indian rupees to be roughly ₹29.4 crores.
Dhruv Rathee and Juli’s First Meeting
Dhruv and Juli had a chance encounter. Earlier in 2021, Dhruv and Juli tied the knot in Vienna. During Dhruv’s move from Haryana to Germany in 2014, he reportedly met Juli. When Dhruv started posting little videos on YouTube, he gained millions of followers. For the first time in eight years, the couple decided to be married.
Dhruv Rathee, a prominent Indian YouTuber, married Juli Ibr, his long-term lover, in Vienna, Austria’s capital. Rathee, well-known for fact-checking and explaining significant Indian news events in films, has also created movies from his vacations with his now-wife Juli, a German native.
According to rumors, he moved from Haryana to Germany in 2014, where he started to post small videos on his official channel. He met Juli during that period, and after 8 years of a cute relationship, they decided to tie the knot together.
Dhruv and Juli got married in Vienna and together started travel vlogs which became a huge success. In his official videos, Dhruv has a quick view of current affairs and an exciting point of view.
He also created his eponymous YouTube channel in the same year, which today has over 6.2 million subscribers. Dhruv and Juli used social media to share the good news, posting photos from their wedding celebration.
In addition, Rathee narrates his Life in a video on his YouTube channel, Dhruv Rathee Vlogs. He’d announced his impending marriage on his vlogs channel six days before.
Close family and friends only attended the modest wedding. Dhruv Rathee and his bride-to-be finally sealed the marriage after seven years of courting.
Can anybody tell me where it is and what city it is in? You’ll be able to view a little clip of our wedding day very soon.
As a side note, I’d like to express my gratitude for everyone’s warm thoughts and congratulations!
Juli Ibr fan’s reaction to her marriage
Juli blasts trolls for their behavior, calling them “shocked.”
Because of the current political scenario, Dhruv has been targeted by several organizations in the past. Several trolls reacted to Dhruv’s wedding, inquiring whether he was married in a Christian church and if he had converted.
“As a result, many people had the idea that we were married in a church,” Juli said in a blog post. We married in the Belvedere Palace, which isn’t a church. I’m not religious as a Christian, and this wedding was not religious.”
It’s upsetting that some people focus on religion rather than the bond between two people who love each other and that they make assumptions about Dhruv even on his wedding day,” she said
Lesser known facts about Juli
- Juli works as a medical student throughout the day. She also works part-time as a camerawoman to blend her academic studies with her love of photography.
- Juli gained prominence thanks to Dhruv Rathee’s vlogs, in which she featured. Juli was introduced to his listeners by Dhruv as her girlfriend. She first refused to appear in his videos, but now she assists him in creating vlogs.
- The couple will have been dating for over seven years before getting married in 2021. The wedding was held at the castle in Vienna, the capital of Austria. Only a few close families were invited to the wedding. The newlyweds shared their wedding photos on their social media pages.
- Juli has visited over a dozen places since she adores traveling.
- She is said to have over 180k Instagram followers. She often posts photographs and videos of her everyday Life on social media.
- Juli speaks both German and English well. She is studying English and Hindi at the same time.
- He is often chastised for his anti-government sentiments and support for one political party over another.
- On May 9, 2018, a person filed a police complaint to investigate the charges against Rathee, according to a lawyer representing Vikas Pandey, a self-identified “Bharat Ratha Janata Party volunteer.” He submitted the complaint after witnessing one of Rathee’s videos where he accused Pandey of disseminating false information on his Facebook page, “I Support Narendra Modi.”
- His Facebook page was momentarily suspended in 2019 after a post on Hitler’s rise to power that made an implied parallel with the growth of right-wing groups. In contrast, Facebook eventually apologized and reinstated the Indian YouTuber’s account.
Lesser known facts about Dhruv Rathee
- His informative YouTube videos have made him famous on the internet.
- As of May 2018, his YouTube channel has over 4.6 million subscribers.
- Dhruv Rathee claims to be able to create films with just his iPhone.
- In his films, he speaks directly to the camera about current events in India, notably government policy.
- Rathee has seen his fair share of haters and trolls throughout the years.
- He started uploading YouTube videos in 2014. He started filming movies of his vacations and exploits as a lifetime photographer and filmmaker.
- Rathee has become one of India’s most well-known YouTube stars.
- He’s also frequent in TV news debates.
- The Anna Hazare campaign stirred Rathee’s interest in politics in 2011.
- Rathee started producing films critical of the Modi administration in October 2014. The video’s title is “BJP Exposed: Lies Behind the Bullshit.” Almost 50,000 people saw the video.
- Rathee was displeased with the government’s backing for BS Yeddyurappa.
- In video after video, he criticizes the Modi government, including the demonetization of cash, the Gurmehar Kaur incident, EVM hacking, and the selection of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh’s Chief Minister.
- Rathee’s films show him defending Delhi’s Arvind Kejriwal administration, leading to accusations that he is biased.
- There’s also a portion called Pee News, which he describes as a “fake news” broadcast.
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors Divemaster (PADI).
- Dhruv Rathee, a scuba diver, is a specialist in his area. He is a certified scuba diver.
Also, read about: Shark Tank India Judges List: Bio, Wiki Net Worth, Names & Photo.